LET'S HAVE SOME FUN
After losing a college friend, I begin encouraging fellow college alumni to have a reunion party. I think it's a sad sign of the times when people only come together at funerals. But it's been close to impossible to get folks excited about the idea, which has led me to add to this blog. I am adding the motto: Let's have fun. Not big fancy, red carpet, 5-star chandelier dangling fun -- I'm not in that crowd -- but simple, old fashion and cheap fun: Kelly House Fun! I've written a post entitled "Chill-the-Heck-Out" that I can't wait to share when it's ready. Until then, ask yourself when's the last time you?
1) Went for a walk in a park or rode a bicycle
2) Played in the sand at the beach
3) Had friends over just because
4) Gave or attended a party where folks danced on furniture or all night long
5) Laughed so hard you started crying
6) Talked on the phone with a friend for hours about nothing at all.
7) Swam at the beach or in a pool
8) Sang out loud.
9) Planned a picnic for the one you loved
10) Popped a bottle of champagne.
11) Got loose in Vegas
12) Skipped or jump roped with a kid.
13) Talked baby talk with a baby
14) Chased after a puppy/played with a puppy
15) Been tickled or tickled someone else.
Bonus: Dancing anywhere!
If you haven't done at least 6 of the above in the last month, I would suggest that you're not having enough fun in your life:)!
Stay Inspired and Keep Having Fun,
PS: I'm happy to finally report that the college reunion party is on! Yay, party over here:)