Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Sorry I Disappointed You!/Let's Have Some Fun



Sorry I Dissapointed You but...
     This past weekend I disappointed some folks when I didn't do what I said I was going to do because my plate was absolutely full with family obligations.  I apologized but still beat myself up about it until...
      Low and behold, I ran across a post on one of my favorite sites entitled Dissappointed Someone?  It's Okay. Get Over It.  This piece has set me free! It gave me 5 things that I should do when I've disappointed others, and I've followed the author's advice.  I want to share the piece with you  in case you ever find yourself in my shoes. You can view it here: http://www.finerminds.com/personal-growth/disappointed/ 


Dont Fret:  Next post is about fun:

Chill-the-Heck-Out
  

LET'S HAVE SOME FUN!

   The next post is a fun test.  If you haven't done at least 6 of the 12 things on the list in the last month, I would suggest that you're not having enough fun in your life.

   Enjoy, have fun, and stay inspired.  Thank you for stopping by.

    Meme

No comments:

Post a Comment