Thursday, July 12, 2012

What's the Will of God in Your Life?

We all throw around these two words: "God's Will." But do we really understand what His will is for our lives? Do we really know the first step of walking in His Will? How do we discern if we're on the right path and in the flow of it.

It's an important season.  2012 is a phenomenal year, God is moving.  Let's get it right.   I've been studying the subject and reading scriptures about God's will. I found wonderful articles written by renowned scholars that I will share soon.

But first I want to read what you have to say on the topic. What is the Will of God in your life? Please leave a comment and share your wisdom, experience, and understanding. You'll bless someone, I'm sure. 



For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "
plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11
Peace,

Meme
PS: The easiest way to leave a comment here, I find, is to choose Name/URL -- you don't have to actually put in a URL. You can even use a name of your choosing:). The next choice is Anonymous and that works as well

2 comments:

  1. For me it starts with understanding how much He loves me. Then reading, praying, and meditating to be clear about what He wants me to do.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terry, thanks so much for commenting. Absolutely, you have it. I have been reminded that he He wants us completely, our hearts, by any means possible:). The details after that are no big deal as long as we read the word, pray, wait for His instructions, and move with His wisdom graciously.

      Best to you on the journey,

      Meme

      Delete