Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A Note from a Supporter that touched My Heart! Thank You, Connie.•
March 14
Consiletia Huddleston
o Thankful for you.


 I am so thankful that I was blessed to have you come into my life. I learned a lot from you an d had a chance to experience some things that I might not have it it hadn't been for you. You taught me what it means to have Faith, you taught me a lot about relationships and True Love, and you taught me how important it is to SHOUT and keep SHOUTing! You have always been like the big sister I never had and my life is better for having known you. I love you and I'm thankful to have you in my life. May God continue to bless you.


Here's a SHOUT-OUT to other supporters.  Thank You:  Simone, Tracy, LaRita, Micaal, Alice, Renee, Carol, Elese, Tonya, Sondra, Tyler, Brena, Ada, Mindy, Letisse, Jennifer, Jackie, Juanese, Nicki, La Donna, Heidi, Rochelle, Mary, Denise, LaWeeda, April, Crystal, Selena, Tracy, Jeanne, Angela, Burabui, Helen, Kena, William, Eresaf, Ilana, Mahahamed, Adb, and Gwen.  And to my loving family:  Thanks for letting me be me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment