Tuesday, April 10, 2012

When Tired or Weary, Press On!

I write about what I personally know.  I want to inspire others because I've been depressed and needed inspiring.  And when I think about the support I've had over the years raising my sons and achieving my goals, it makes me shiver to think about anyone who feels all alone in this world!  A single mother raising a family; a homeless person; an unemplyed worker with no income...  There are infinite circumstances that can leave us feeling all alone.

In the best of worlds, we can become tired and weary from time to time.  No matter what we're trying to accomplish, life can be tough.  So today I would like share the top 10 things that help me through tough times when I'm feeling tired and weary:

1.  Take time out and accept how I'm feeling;

2.  Read the bible or inspirational literature:. My favorite passage in the bible is Isaiah
     40:31: But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings
     like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk an dnot be faint.

3.  Schedule time with an uplifting friend or family member;

4.  Pamper myself, something as simple as hot bath with with candles lit can help;

5.  Exercise;

6.  Eat a healthy meal;

7.  Take a nap;

8.  Spend time with a pet;

9.  Get on my knees and pray, surrendering all to God; and

10. Serve or help someone who is worse off than I am.  I love serving at homeless shelters as
       it always reminds me to be grateful for all the blessings in my life.

Stay Inspired, my friend, and press on.  Surely, you will, eventually, soar on wings like eagles.  Keep the Faith!

Love,

Meme Kelly
P.S.  I would love for you to get my latest e-Book, Praise:  Lessons of Faith in Tough Times and/or join me for an Hour of Power, Inspiration, Rejuvenation, and Fun on Saturday, April 28th, at 7 p.m. in Sherman Oaks, California by clicking this link:  www.memekellyinspires.eventbrite.com  

And please note, the price listed is not mandatory. If you want to join me and/or want a copy of Praise emailed to you and you can't pay, just email me at memekellyinspires@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment